Autor Tema: Stab I./JG 51 -- Introduction  (Leído 235 veces)

Gallowitsch

• Cadete
  • Carisma: 0
    • Ver Perfil
Stab I./JG 51 -- Introduction
« : enero 28, 2017, 11:33:09 am »
Salute and buenos dias Halones Rojos!
I am "Mugl" Gallowitsch and member of the Stab I./JG 51 (http://stabi.jg51.forumfree.it/?act=idx). Our unit has been flying for over a year as JaBo-squadron regularly on different
CloD-servers, mainly ATAG and SoW. Via ATAG your HRCoDWar-campaign became known by us. We, Stab I./JG51 are very interested to participate at that campaign. At the moment we have started to
go through "Step1", reading carefully the manual  ;D
We would be very pleased to be able to participate in the campaign, of course provided that there is an empty slot for us.

with best regards,

Anton "Mugl" Gallowitsch

Tofolo

• Kapitan
  • Carisma: 48
    • Ver Perfil
Re:Stab I./JG 51 -- Introduction
« Respuesta #1 : enero 28, 2017, 09:39:04 pm »
Hi Gallowitsch,

The current campaign is hosted by the Escuadron 69, in this edition we are just mere participants, so perhaps you should ask them for the slots you need.

Anyway thanks for your presentation.

Salut

E69_Deliverator

• Cadete
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #2 : enero 29, 2017, 12:36:49 am »
Hi gents!

Sab 1./JG51 are good friends of E69, and have spoken with us to participate.

As said before to them, currently we have 7 squadrons participating and we might be a bit overcrowded, but as spoken to them, we'll contact them if we have enough slots to let them participate. That should be cleared almost for sure in tomorrow's meeting in TS.

Additionally, I wanted to remind HR members that tomorrow at 22:00h we have a meeting over E69 TS about HRCODWAR, as every sunday to speak everything.

I./JG51, let us sort things out tomorrow and if we have enough room, i'll PM you or Molders in your forum to get you up and running.

Gallowitsch

• Cadete
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #3 : enero 29, 2017, 02:37:02 pm »
Hello,
many thanks to both of you, Tofolo and Deliverator, for your reply. Please apologize, if I have confused something.. My intention was not to
stress anyone, I was thinking that Halcones Rojos is hosting the current campaign. Sorry!

We are still in progress to get combat ready to have the necessary requirements for a possible participation. There is still a lot to be done by our side.
May I ask for how long this campaign will be carried out? That would help us very much in time to prepare us for a possible participation.

with best regards,
Gallowitsch

E69_Deliverator

• Cadete
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #4 : enero 30, 2017, 12:08:28 am »
Gallowitsch there is no problem, don't be worry about it  ;D. It's new to you and I might have not explained properly to Molders.

HRCODWAR is a campaign system as Scorched Earth was, and is public and free to be used by anyone. I sended him where to check the information of the system in case you decided to host your own or just inform yourself about it while we spoke about getting you to participate.

Currently it seems we have still free slots, so it shouldn't pose a problem to let you participate as far as today's meeting went. Tomorrow I'll send you a definitive answer about it