Autor Tema: Many Questions  (Leído 7639 veces)

Grainovich

• Polkovnik
  • Carisma: 645
    • Ver Perfil
Re:Many Questions
« Respuesta #45 : septiembre 23, 2014, 07:59:46 am »
really??  :P ... mmm... this is turning hard... ok! I will continue looking for the problem ;)

"Fue en España donde los hombres aprendieron que uno puede tener razón y ser derrotado, que la fuerza puede destruir el alma, y que a veces el coraje no obtiene recompensa" - Albert Camus

Grainovich

• Polkovnik
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #46 : septiembre 23, 2014, 08:34:55 am »
Fixed!!

Oh my god!!  :tillo: :tillo:

The services.php includes config.inc.php , if this last file contain an extra chars before/after php tag <?php or ?> or isn´t utf8 we have the same problem.

I checked this file and uploaded again, now it works ;)

Please Stecher, disable my FTP access (I don't want this information in my hands ;D), If in the future I need it again, you can enable again ;)

"Fue en España donde los hombres aprendieron que uno puede tener razón y ser derrotado, que la fuerza puede destruir el alma, y que a veces el coraje no obtiene recompensa" - Albert Camus

Barripower

• Global Moderator
  • Polkovnik
  • Carisma: 290
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #47 : septiembre 23, 2014, 09:37:55 am »
Congratulations!!  :bor: :bor:

"Sólo me dan miedo las monjas, el agua y los niños"

3./JG51_Stecher

• Cadete
  • Carisma: 0
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #48 : septiembre 24, 2014, 03:56:10 am »
That was it!!! :XDDDD: Thank you so much.  Obviously that was one of the files that we had to change so it worked for our website and map, and it was done before we knew about the format.  We must have grabbed the old version and put it into our clean reinstall, which just corrupted it again. :tillo:  Of course it was something stupid.  Again, thank you, we really appreciate your time to help us out.  I'm exited to jump back in and get stuff going!

Grainovich

• Polkovnik
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #49 : septiembre 24, 2014, 08:03:52 am »
Don't worry about it Stecher , your squad are doing an amazing job testing the campaign system from zero, thanks to you ;)

I'm still looking the capture/escape error , need more time  :tclas:

SG1_Lud

• Mladishy Leytenant
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #50 : septiembre 24, 2014, 09:05:18 am »
I don't know much about precedence orders in C# but if

Código: [Seleccionar]
if (HRCODWAR_PILOTOS[indice_piloto].aparato_actual != null || capturado_final)
is processed in the order that I believe it is, (the OR the lowest precedence) then I can see issues if a pilot bails out in out of war zone (FZG) very close to friendly land or units?

Can you double chek that Grainovich?

Grainovich

• Polkovnik
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #51 : septiembre 24, 2014, 01:25:23 pm »
mmm.. at this moment... I don´t know Lud ;D , I need check it, thanks ;)

3./JG51_Stecher

• Cadete
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #52 : septiembre 30, 2014, 01:04:26 am »
One more small mistake to report.  The Flak30_Shield is missing from the velocidades.json.  You can still move them with manually typed orders, but the "drag and drop" map interface is broken for them.  Without the sector limit, it seems to default to 1 sector as a fail safe, while its Allied counterpart gets 2 sectors.
« Última Modificación: septiembre 30, 2014, 01:20:26 am por 3./JG51_Stecher »

3./JG51_Stecher

• Cadete
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #53 : septiembre 30, 2014, 03:03:35 am »
When entering move orders for "aaas", it also moves artillery type units.  If moving aaa and artillery out of the same sector, into different sectors, the artillery must be listed first, or else it gets caught up in the aaa order.

Grainovich

• Polkovnik
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #54 : septiembre 30, 2014, 08:28:12 am »
oops!! you are right Stecher, we missing Flak30_Shield on velocidades.json  :tillo: , thanks!!

About the "aaas" command... do you using the same object to more than one role??, I mean, If you use the same object to light artillery and light aaa when the system moves light artillery search his object and moves it, if you have the same object in aaa will be moving too... you know?

3./JG51_Stecher

• Cadete
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #55 : octubre 02, 2014, 07:38:17 am »
We haven't changed (yet) any of the ground unit assignments.  Your default units are all distinct for light and heavy AAA and artillery, so that's not the issue.  It's doing it for both teams.

Grainovich

• Polkovnik
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #56 : octubre 02, 2014, 08:10:43 am »
oh oh!  :-\ , bug then... to the fix list !!  :alam:

Thanks for the report Stecher! ;)

Grainovich

• Polkovnik
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #57 : octubre 05, 2014, 01:01:32 pm »
Hi Stecher!! some news!!

About Bravete error:

Go to eventos_Trata_Unidad_Destruida function , this lines:

if ( (actor as AiCart)!=null &&
                         (HRCODWAR_CLASES_CAMIONES.Contains((actor as AiCart).InternalTypeName().Replace("bob:", "")) ||
                          HRCODWAR_CLASES_ELEMENTOS_COLUMNAS.Contains((actor as AiCart).InternalTypeName().Replace("bob:", "")))
                       )
                    {

Must be replace by:

if ( (actor as AiCart)!=null &&
                         (HRCODWAR_CLASES_CAMIONES.IndexOf((actor as AiCart).InternalTypeName().Replace("bob:", ""))>-1 ||
                          HRCODWAR_CLASES_ELEMENTOS_COLUMNAS.IndexOf((actor as AiCart).InternalTypeName().Replace("bob:", ""))>-1 )
                       )
                    {

About MOVE AAS error: Yes!! you are right!! as always ;D

Go to chat_Procesa_Comandancia_Mover function , focus in this "IF":

if (partes_comando[1].Equals(__T("COMMAND_CHAT_WORD_AAA_SINGLE"), StringComparison.OrdinalIgnoreCase))
                {
                    tipo = (int)UNIDAD_TIPO.aaa;
                    tipo_detectado = true;
                }

COMMAND_CHAT_WORD_AAA_SINGLE must be COMMAND_CHAT_WORD_AAA_ALL , like this:

if (partes_comando[1].Equals(__T("COMMAND_CHAT_WORD_AAA_ALL"), StringComparison.OrdinalIgnoreCase))
                {
                    tipo = (int)UNIDAD_TIPO.aaa;
                    tipo_detectado = true;
                }

I hope release a new version, but.... for this time this will fix this ;)

I'm with the escape/capture error... this will be hard and takes me a while... stay tuned ;)

3./JG51_Stecher

• Cadete
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #58 : octubre 08, 2014, 10:30:10 am »
Unless I did something wrong, the Beaverette is still scoring double points when killed as a regular unit.  It might be best to just not reuse a vehicle also contained in a supply column.  Then we don't have to worry about it. ;)

The AAA movement order is working now, and doesn't grab the artillery with it anymore.  Thank you.

Grainovich

• Polkovnik
    • Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #59 : octubre 08, 2014, 11:03:43 am »
mmm.. double points?... mmm... let me see...